Ozonator Hot Tub – You love your hot tub. It is a wonderful place to relax and unwind after a long day at work. However, as much as you would like to spend all day lounging in it, cleaning it is an absolute necessity if you want to avoid any nasty bacteria growing in your water. Fortunately, there is an alternative method for keeping your spa clean: ozonators!
Hot Tub Ozonator Review
If you are looking for an effortless way to keep your hot tub clean, an ozonator will be the answer.
An ozonator is a device that infuses ozone into your hot tub water. Ozone works by oxidizing the bacteria in your hot tub water, which helps keep it cleaner and more sanitary.
Benefits of ozonators include:
- Reduced need for chemicals—if you use an ozonator, you can reduce or eliminate the amount of chlorine or bromine that you add to your hot tub water each month. Chlorine smells bad and can stain towels and swimsuits; bromine has a strong odor too, but it is less toxic than chlorine (and less likely than chlorine to stain). With these chemicals out of the picture thanks to ozone infusion, many people find that they feel better when taking baths in their spa!
- Improved water quality—ozone reduces dangerous bacteria levels without causing damage or irritation to human skin like traditional disinfectants do. This means fewer visits from dermatologists who specialize in reactions related specifically with using typical disinfectants such as bleach solution or bromine tablets (which are often used together).
An ozonator is a device that usually attaches to the plumbing of a hot tub. Attaching the ozonator to the plumbing can be an exceedingly arduous task. The best solution is to install an Aero-Spa high output ozone generator. Installation will only take five minutes without having to modify the hot tub plumbing! It will infuse ozone into your hot tub water, which is often referred to as a “corona discharge.” Ozone works by oxidizing the bacteria in your hot tub water, thereby sanitizing it. Ozone can keep your hot tub water clean for up to three weeks without any additional chemicals.
There are two types of ozonators: dry and wet. A dry ozonator uses an electrical current to generate ozone while wet ozonators use electrolysis (a chemical reaction between two distinct types of solutions) to generate ozone. The Aero-Spa high output ozone generator uses a “dry” corona discharge ozone generator. This type of ozone generator uses an extremely high voltage at an extremely high frequency to create a small arc of electricity between two metal cylinders. As the air passes through the arc, it splits the O2 molecules leaving free O molecules in the air stream. The free O molecule attaches to a O2 molecule with a loose bond creating an O3 molecule. When the O3 molecule contacts bacteria or other organic material it breaks the loose bond and oxidizes the bacteria instantaneously.
Hot Tub Ozonator Benefits
The ozonator in your hot tub will reduce the need for chemicals and make maintenance easier. Here is how it works:
- When you turn on your hot tub, water gets pulled into it through a filtration system. Once this happens, ozone is produced and sent into the water to kill bacteria and other contaminants. This means that no matter how many people use your hot tub or what they do while they are in it (swimming, sweating), there will be no buildup of debris left behind in the pipes or on surfaces like walls or floors.
- After using any chemical cleaners to clean up after yourself (or even if you do not), it is important that you follow up with an ozonator treatment so that these harmful substances do not linger around too long after every use. With regular maintenance from an Ozonator Hot Tub Sanitizer System, however
A hot tub ozonator can be a valuable addition to your hot tub set-up. Some of the benefits include:
- Ozone generators are an important part of any hot tub set-up. The presence of these devices in the machine, especially with a high wattage ozone generator, will aid in keeping your water clean by reducing the need for chemicals and manual cleaning.
- Ozone generators can also help to reduce the amount of time and energy you spend on maintenance. You may not need to replace certain parts as often as before because they will not be worn out or damaged from excessive use.
- Reduces the need for chemicals in your hot tub water
An ozonator will reduce the need for chemicals in your hot tub water, which can save you money and time. It also helps to keep your hot tub clean and clear of bacteria, so that you do not have to work as hard to keep it clean. Additionally, having ozone in your water will help reduce the amount of chlorine that is needed for disinfection purposes, as well as reduce any harmful effects from using elevated levels of chlorine.
- Reduces the amount of time and energy you spend on maintenance
The ozonator will sanitize your hot tub water for up to three weeks. This means that you will have less time and energy spent on maintenance, leaving you with more time to relax in the comfort of your hot tub.
An ozonator allows you to have all the fun and relaxation of a hot tub without the constant worry about maintaining clean water through chemicals in your spa.
An ozonator allows you to have all the fun and relaxation of a hot tub without the constant worry about maintaining clean water through chemicals in your spa. Ozone is an oxidizing agent that works to kill bacteria, viruses, and other organic materials through oxidation. It is similar to chlorine but does not produce any harsh fumes or chemical residue. With an ozonator, you will be able to use fewer chemicals, saving money while also reducing the time and energy required for maintenance work on your spa!
We hope this article has helped you decide that an Aero-Spa ozonator is right for you and your hot tub. If so, we encourage you to check out our other articles on ozone systems as well as hot tub maintenance tips.